Our conveyancing team works on property sales and purchases state-wide and there is at least one dedicated conveyancing paralegal or solicitor in each of our Cairns and Brisbane offices who you can see in person to discuss your sale or purchase with. Most of our conveyancing team have law degrees and extensive experience in the property/conveyancing industry.
About MacDonnells Law
MacDonnells Law is one of Queensland’s largest and longest established independent law firms, with offices in Brisbane and Cairns. For more than 130 years, we have offered state-wide legal services to government, commercial, insurance and individual clients throughout Queensland.
We operate on a State-wide basis, with our three offices providing the resources and support to ensure we can respond to all legal needs throughout regional Queensland regardless of their nature, size or duration.
Our firm is structured into five state-wide practice groups comprised of experts from all areas of law:
- Commercial: commercial and corporate law, contracts, intellectual property, franchising, banking and finance, taxation, property and conveyancing.
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation: commercial disputes, trade practices law, debt recovery, insolvency, insurance and employment law
- Government: local government advisory, native title and cultural heritage.
- Planning, Property and Procurement: town planning, development applications, environmental law, government enforcement, building and construction
- Personal Law: family law, wills and estates, estate disputes
MacDonnells Law proudly supports the communities that we serve with our community involvement and membership and board positions in the legal, local, and business environments.
Who we are and what we do is best summed up by our shared focus:
- We thrive on opportunity
- We are driven by performance
- We empower confidence.
To learn more about our firm, please follow the links below: